Sunday, June 27, 2010

Writing to Companies for Free Coupons

Have you been writing to companies for free coupons? If not, you are missing out. Read my article here on how I write to companies for coupons.

This last week I received two more letters in the mail. Below are the two companies and what each sent.

1. Land O' Lakes-

I used my $0.55 coupon today on their butter because the butter was on sale. You save more when you pair your coupon with a sale.

2. Kimberly Clark Company- I never thought a coupon could be so pretty! These coupons can be used towards several Kimberly Clark products. Click here to see what I received last week from Mario Camacho Foods. I actually went and picked up my two free cans of olives today.

Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com. Click Here

Webmasters - Generate easy income from your website Click Here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!