Monday, June 28, 2010

I Just Earned My 8th Amazon Gift Card from Swagbucks!


If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, you are missing out! I just earned my 8th $5.00 Amazon Gift Card (there are several more prizes to choose from.) I have been a member for less than two months. This is $40.00 that I plan to use towards Christmas presents at the end of the year that I earned for FREE.

I earned the last few Swagbucks that I needed after I read the Swagbucks blog. I saw that I needed to complete my survey profile. Each section of the profile earns you about 10-25 Swagbucks.

Make sure you complete your Swagbucks Survey Profiles by Wednesday, June 30 because the values will be lowered.

Sign up today if you have not already. The earlier you start, the more you earn! Then read my tips for earning Swagbucks. This post will tell you what Swagbucks is and how you can earn through Swagbucks. Be sure to set your homepage to Swagbucks and search the Swagbucks toolbar daily.

Click below to sign up:

Search & Win

Have a Website? Join Logical Media and generate easy income Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!