Saturday, July 3, 2010

How I Paid Only $3.13 at Rite Aid for $16.00 in Products



I am stocking up for a vacation in the near future so I went deal hunting today. I received:

*4 packages of Angel Soft toilet paper (16 rolls total) (used 4/55 cent coupons and these were BOGO)
*two boxes of Kleenex (110 ct. each)(used 2/50 cent coupons and these were BOGO)
*box of Crest toothpaste (4.2 oz) (FREE after Single Check Rebate!)

I paid $3.13 in all! This is with tax, too. This is better than Dollar Store prices!!!

I also signed up for my new Rite Aid Wellness Rewards Card today. It's free and you can use it just like a CVS or MVP card. The card helped me to save even more today.

Sign up today at www.riteaid.com

Get a Neutrogena(R) or Dove(R) Facial Cleansing Cloth Sample. Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!